bamboo promotional badges
New! 3mm or 5mm thick bamboo promotional badges made from sustainable MOSO® bamboo. The bamboo has ‘caramel’ tones and is soft enough to get a beautiful deep engraving while hard enough not to burn and char. It also has great ink adhesion for printing, with little colour change on process print. Laser cut to any bespoke shape and size this material is highly versatile and eco friendly.
nb. Bamboo products may vary to that shown. Being a completely natural material, wood varies in colour, blemishes, grain and other inconsistencies – it adds greatly to the individuality of each order.
Category: promotional badges
- New! 3mm or 5mm thick bamboo promotional badges made from sustainable caramel finish MOSO® bamboo
- Bespoke shapes in 2 size breaks: up to 50mm x 50mm and up to 70mm x 70mm
- Hand finished with satin wood oil to protect the surface
- Stunning 4 colour process print or laser engraved options
- Bar pin or dual pin and clip fitting as standard (other fittings available)
- Minimum order quantity of just 25 units
All adhesives used easily meet the very strict E1 class following the EN 717 standard with respect to formaldehyde emissions and all supplies of solid bamboo materials are proven and certified to be carbon neutral or better over their full life cycle – full details on request.
Our bamboo as a material combines the virtues of hardwoods (hardness, looks, stability) with the immense growing capacity of the highly renewable giant bamboo species and can therefore act as a green carbon negative alternative material.