keepsafe helping hand & digit keyrings
Part of the new no touch product collection
Issue these tools to all your staff and you will reduce the possible virus transmission in the workplace. Can be used to avoid contact with most commonly used surfaces, personalised with name for an extra level of safety and security, easy to keep clean when people wash their hands.
Uses for the keepsafe helping hand & digit keyrings:
- You want to help protect your people when out and about and our keyrings offer a practical and stylish way do so
- Helping Hand style 70X45mm max, a quirky design looking good on any set of keys, yet practical way of not touching those buttons everyone else does
- Digit style 74X41mm max, a more simple design with a larger branding area that does what you want it to and simply pushes all the right buttons
- Keyrings can be printed in full colour, single or double sided or simply supplied as plain stock
- 3mm white, clear or black acrylic laser cut to shape
- Can be personalised with individual names by laser engraving
- Keyrings have a clear plastic connector to a 24mm nickel split ring as standard.
- Minimum order quantity of just 25